TRB's National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Report 674: Crossing Solutions at Roundabouts and Channelized Turn Lanes for Pedestrians with Vision Disabilities explores information related to establishing safe crossings at roundabouts and channelized turn lanes for pedestrians with vision disabilities.
Appendices B through N to NCHRP Report 674 were published as NCHRP Web-Only Document 160. The Appendices included in NCHRP Web-Only Document 160 are as follows:
• Appendix B: Long List of Treatments
• Appendix C: Team Treatment Survey
• Appendix D: Details on Site Selection
• Appendix E: Details on Treatment and Site Descriptions
• Appendix F: Details on PHB Installation
• Appendix G: Participant Survey Forms
• Appendix H: Details on Team Conflict Survey
• Appendix I: Details on Simulation Analysis Framework
• Appendix J: Details on Accessibility Measures
• Appendix K: Details on Delay Model Development
• Appendix L: Details on Roundabout Signalization Modeling
• Appendix M: Use of Visualization in NCHRP Project 3-78A
• Appendix N: IRB Approval and Consent Forms
On August 17, 2011, TRB co-sponsored a web briefing or "webinar" that presented information about the report. View the webinar page for more information and a link to the recorded webinar.