The following HTML text is provided to enhance online
readability. Many aspects of typography translate only awkwardly to HTML.
Please use the
as the authoritative form to ensure accuracy.
Energy Research at DOE was it Worth it?: Energy Efficiency and Fossil Energy Research 1978 to 2000
3. GENERAL ELECTRIC RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER SITE VISIT, OCTOBER 20, 2000, SCHENECTADY, NEW YORK
DOE R&D Programs-Study Team Visit
Ronald Hodge, General Electric Center for Research and Development
Lighting-DOE Involvement Summary
Raymond Fillion, General Electric Center for Research and Development
GE Corporate Research and Development
Lonnie Edelheit, General Electric Center for Research and Development
4. COMMITTEE MEETING, OCTOBER 30-NOVEMBER 1, 2000, WASHINGTON, D.C.
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute Working with DOE
Mark Menzer, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute
Lessons Learned from GAO’s Evaluations of Government R&D
Dan Haas, Robin Nazarro, Natural Resources and Environment, General Accounting Office
Improving the R&D Process to Deployment
Michael Davis, Avista Labs
5. BABCOCK & WILCOX SITE VISIT, NOVEMBER 9, 2000, ALLIANCE, OHIO
Babcock & Wilcox, a McDermott Company
Byers Rogan, Babcock & Wilcox
Contract Research at McDermott International
Ray Posey, Babcock & Wilcox, Contract Research Division
Fluidized Bed Combustion
Don Wietzke, Babcock & Wilcox
Paul Nolan, Babcock & Wilcox
Clean Energy for the World: Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Systems
Bill Schweizer, Babcock & Wilcox
6. COMMITTEE MEETING, DECEMBER 13–15, 2000, WASHINGTON, D.C.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency R&D Programs
Kathleen Hogan and Blair Martin, Environmental Protection Agency
7. CLOSED COMMITTEE MEETING, FEBRUARY 14–16, 2001, IRVINE, CALIFORNIA