35. Food and Drug Administration. Managing the Risks From Medical Product Use, Creating a Risk Management Framework. Report to the FDA Commissioner from the Task Force on Risk Management, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, May 1999.
36. Friedman, Woodcock, Lumpkin, et al, 1999. Also Wood, Alastair J.J. The Safety of New Medicines. JAMA. 281(18):1753–1754, 1999.
37. Moore, Thomas J; Psaty, Bruce M; Furberg, Curt D. Time to Act on Drug Safety. JAMA, 279(19):1571–1573, 1998.
38. Moore, Psaty, and Furberg, 1998. See also Wood, Alastair J.J. and Woosely, Raymond. Making Medicine Safer, The Need for an Independent Drug Safety Review Board. N Engl J Med. 339(25):1851–1853, 1998.
39. Weinger, Matthew; Pantiskas, Carl; Wiklund, Michael, et al. Incorporating Human Factors Into the Design of Medical Devices. JAMA. 280(17):1484, 1998.
40. Look Alike/Sound Mike Drug Names, Ambiguous or Look-Alike Labeling and Packaging. ISMP Quarterly Action Agenda: April–June, 1999, ISMP Medication Safety Alert, July 14, 1999. Institute for Safe Medication Practices, Pennsylvania.