If you have decided to use a National Academies Press book as a text in your classroom, you may be entitled to a free desk copy for teaching purposes.
In order to be eligible for a complimentary desk copy, you or your bookstore must place an order for at least 10 copies of the book. We must receive and fulfill this order before we can ship your free copy. If your bookstore is unable to place an order for the minimum required amount of 10 copies, we can extend a special 30% discount off the current list price to the professor teaching the class.
In order to place your desk copy request, please email Customer Service with the following information:
- Professor's name
- College/university name
- Course name, number, semester, and estimated enrollment
- Complete shipping address
- Title and ISBN of the book
- Name of the bookstore through which the classroom order was placed
- A phone number, fax number, or email address we can use to contact you